Current Job Openings:
Customer Service and Rental Coordinator
Camilia is a Modern Florist & Home Decor Wholesale company based in Richmond, British Columbia. Our small team of creatives work together to design and carry modern products for florists, event planners & retail shops.
We are looking for a talented candidate to join our small dynamic team and help support us with our customer service and rental coordination.
Respectful Environment, Creative Atmosphere & Innovative Thinking, Passionate Work Ethics, Problem Solving.
- Assist customers with in person purchases.
- Account activation for new customers on a daily basis.
- Reply to rental emails and create rental forms for orders.
- Coordinate with rental warehouse manager for future orders.
- Update rental social media two times per week.
- Picking up phone calls
Who You Are:
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Clear Communication skills.
- Taking Initiative.
- Willing to grow with the company.
- Outgoing and willing to learn
- Be able to lift up 15kg
Why Work With Us:
- Balance: We are a family-oriented office and value the importance of a healthy work life and personal life.
- A diverse and friendly environment.
- Store Discount for products you love.
- On Site Parking.
- Extended health care (Full-Time after 3 Months of Probation)
- Opportunity for growth in other roles.
Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: Office Studio/Warehouse Richmond, BC
Please email email@example.com with your resume.